March 12, 2020 1:49 pm
In light of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, Mountain Dearborn is taking the necessary precautions to keep our staff, clients, visitors, and community safe. With that in mind, we have implemented the following policies that you should be aware of:
- We are trying to minimize client visits to the office. Please talk to your attorney in advance to determine if a scheduled visit will be held here, through remote means, or off-site.
- We will refrain from shaking hands.
- All visitors must wash their hands upon arrival at the office.
- If you, or someone with whom you have been in contact, has signs of respiratory illness, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, then please notify us before visiting. It is likely we will ask you to set up a remote meeting at that time.
- If you, or someone with whom you have been in contact, has self-quarantined, then please notify us before visiting. It is likely we will ask you to set up a remote meeting at that time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Legal Notice: The content of the Mountain Dearborn Side Bar Blog page may be considered advertising for legal services under the laws and rules of professional conduct of the jurisdictions in which we practice.
The materials on this website have been prepared by Mountain Dearborn & Whiting LLP for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer/client relationship. Any information you submit to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged as a lawyer/client communication unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter, making you a client of the firm.
We attempt to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this site may occasionally contain inaccuracies or be out of date. Internet users and on-line readers should not act upon information on this site without seeking professional advice.
Image Credit: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention