Service has been the watchword at Mountain Dearborn since our founding in Worcester in 1887. Our firm’s size enables us to form personal relationships with each and every client, to be certain that your concerns are understood as we develop the best strategies to meet your needs.
Now it’s easier than ever to contact us and learn how we can serve you better via our updated website, launched this month. Here are some of the site’s features:
- Our website’s fresh look and user-friendly format simplify navigation on your desktop, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Attorney profiles detail background, experience, and specialties, to help you select the lawyer who can best answer your questions and serve your interests.
- Assistants’ contact information is included in Attorney profiles for timely communications.
- Our Office Manager is available directly for issues related to daily operations.
- Our blog has been renamed “News,” but it still offers the same lively articles with legal insights into everything from COVID-19’s impact on real estate transactions to estate planning lessons from the Netflix series Dead to Me. Don’t miss a post. Become a subscriber! You’ll find all our archived articles, too.
- Interested in a career at Mountain Dearborn? Check out Career Opportunities in About.
- Enjoy secure and convenient credit card payment using our online form.
- Not sure whom to call? Just complete our Contact form and we’ll respond within one business day.